On the FRINGE!
– A Mentalism Show
“Every fear is perception. Every perception is false.” – Mark James
Experience the impossible as we explore the fringes of science!
It is said we only use 10% of our brains. Richard Ribuffo’s On the Fringe! Mentalism Show explores the other 90%! You will be exposed to some of the strangest and most well kept secrets of the human mind!
You will participate in a number of experiments that will have YOU levitating objects, reading each other’s minds and questioning reality.
Many of these experiments were conducted by the USA government back in the 1960’s to test for things such as: clairvoyance, ESP, teleportation, astral projection and more!
This show will have you questioning if what you believe is really real!